K.K. Holmes Building
The Empire Improvement building was constructed in 1913 as a clothing warehouse and retail outlet, and was a prominent establishment in the Superior Avenue Garment District of Cleveland, Ohio. In 1919, two stories were added to the original three-story building. The full rehabilitation of this historic property, completed in February 2018, was made possible using federal and state historic tax credits. The building has been transformed to a state-of-the-art commercial space and includes the headquarters of GBX Group LLC.